Silly question..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flakpilot

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok guys so..if i'm planning on taking my MCAT on May, I should get my results by june correct?. I want to take summer classes next year in order to bump up more my gpa. I would be done with summer classes by begining or at the end of July. So, I want to apply as early as possible in the process. My question is..should I apply as soon as I get my MCAT.Or should I wait until I finish summer classes? I understand you can update your gpa and everything right? So if that's correct..i'd be ok applying before i finish summer classes right?...mm little confused..
Thanks everyone :)

Members don't see this ad.

Apply right when the applications come out. Start working on them and turn them in as soon as you can. You can update schools with your summer scores, they aren't going to base whether or not they interview you on a couple summer classes. Do not wait until you get your MCAT score or until classes are over to start working on your application, work on it the day it comes out and submit asap.

Getting your apps in early is key.