Single vet students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 1 user
Caiter met Dick on rabbit though, totally different. ;) Still don't know how BI and STL did it but that's beside the point lol
But he started rabbiting because of Trilt, who Caiter met through SDN! #lawyered

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes but they're basically the only ones. That lucks already been used up and now the rest of us are probably stuck with other methods. Like....like meeting people IN REAL LIFE IN PERSON. :eek:
I read this as "IN REAL LIFE IN PRISON". I guess that works as well?

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
look guys we lured in a boy!

two actually.

sic 'em!
Hey @Bottle of Bear @johnsmith123

giphy.gif

Reactions: 5 users
We lured in a third...

@singhb09 Bon I see you liking posts. Ladies he's a stealthy one so if you want his attention be sure to bait those hooks with man meat

hes also taken so looks like its only you and possibly john smith. :kiss:

(also, why are we baiting hooks with man meat to lure in simba?)

You're right, if you want Bon to come a true master baits with bear meat

(puns intended)

Reactions: 3 users
Caiter met Dick on rabbit though, totally different. ;) Still don't know how BI and STL did it but that's beside the point lol
THIS HAPPENED ON RABBIT

I feel so out of the loop rn. I thought he was an old friend or something. :laugh:

THIS HAPPENED ON RABBIT

I feel so out of the loop rn. I thought he was an old friend or something. :laugh:
hes an old friend of trouts! but not caiters haha
they met on rabbit because trout dragged him on there and then some of us dragged him on here after trout fell asleep. (i think @cdoconn @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo and I and maybe someone else??)

hes also taken so looks like its only you and possibly john smith. :kiss:

(also, why are we baiting hooks with man meat to lure in simba?)
Only bear can summon me with techniques far past the comprehension of the rest of you peasants (no offense obv)

Reactions: 9 users
We lured in a third...

@singhb09 Bon I see you liking posts. Ladies he's a stealthy one so if you want his attention be sure to bait those hooks with man meat

I'm here to tell you that @singhb09 just isn't worth it ladies. He's still not greyscale and you shouldn't settle for any less in a man.

Reactions: 6 users
Yes but they're basically the only ones. That lucks already been used up and now the rest of us are probably stuck with other methods. Like....like meeting people IN REAL LIFE IN PERSON. :eek:
You could always befriend someone from a LiveJournal group about a couple from Glee, and then have their roommate introduce you to their coworker who also happens to be your neighbor.

... Not that that happened to me. :ninja:

You could always befriend someone from a LiveJournal group about a couple from Glee, and then have their roommate introduce you to their coworker who also happens to be your neighbor.

... Not that that happened to me. :ninja:
That's the most convoluted 'how we met' story ever :laugh:

Reactions: 2 users
That's the most convoluted 'how we met' story ever :laugh:
Yeah, when random people ask I just say we met through mutual friends. :p I also leave out the fact that we were very hydrated when we met...

Reactions: 1 users