Single vet students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Girl, do you know what shipping is? It ain't family friendly and it ain't USPS. You don't get to use the "whoosh" gif when you're the one things are whooshing over. ;)

Take yo freaky self and go sit in the shame corner.
giphy.gif
tbh I always just had shipping as "omg together forever" not as anything else. Which is why I didn't think it was weird.

But once again, Cdo is naive/ clueless about a overarching topic.

*goes to sit in the shame corner*

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
tbh I always just had shipping as "omg together forever" not as anything else. Which is why I didn't think it was weird.

I was under the same impression, you're not alone!

Reactions: 1 users

I mean, you can have a BrOTP, but you have to specify, otherwise a "ship" is a relationship of a romantic nature. Silly egg.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)

It's okay, you're still but a young fanfiction padawan to my Jedi master.

It's okay, you're still but a young fanfiction padawan to my Jedi master.
Teach me your ways, Jedi master
Actually I'm not sure if I want to learn the fanficfion ways. I hear things can get weird with fan fictions, not sure I wanna venture into that yet.

Teach me your ways, Jedi master
Actually I'm not sure if I want to learn the fanficfion ways. I hear things can get weird with fan fictions, not sure I wanna venture into that yet.

I think that ship may have sailed...no pun intended...

Reactions: 7 users
You people don't usually need an invitation to be weird, and then one comes along and no one takes it.

I'm very disappointed in you.
I can't just be invited to be weird. It's like party crashing. You crash parties you're not invited to, but if you're invited to a party you can't just crash it, you're just attending the party.

I can't just be invited to be weird. It's like party crashing. You crash parties you're not invited to, but if you're invited to a party you can't just crash it, you're just attending the party.
This feels a lot like the 'is it really kidnapping if everyone volunteers for it?' discussion.

What if you agree to be kidnapped tomorrow at 5pm, but the Ether Bunny attacks while you're out on a jaunt and you wake up covered in honey and feathers in the back of a panel van at 5pm on an unknown day with a mashup of Nine Inch Nails, "Closer," and Marvin Gaye's, "Let's Get It On," in the background? :whistle:

Reactions: 3 users
What if you agree to be kidnapped tomorrow at 5pm, but the Ether Bunny attacks while you're out on a jaunt and you wake up covered in honey and feathers in the back of a panel van at 5pm on an unknown day with a mashup of Nine Inch Nails, "Closer," and Marvin Gaye's, "Let's Get It On," in the background? :whistle:
Um. This feels a lot like an offer, so I'm going to gently decline. Thanks anyway? :p

Members don't see this ad :)
what kind of sex dreams are you having? wtf

unknown day with a mashup of Nine Inch Nails, "Closer," and Marvin Gaye's, "Let's Get It On," in the background? :whistle:
Closer being probably one of my favourite top songs ever, I'm horribly disappointed that youtube does not deliver a good version of this mashup.

Hmmm...well as long as there aren't any bees around :thinking:

Ooo will the honey attract bears? :heckyeah:

Right where I want them
GAzdvAn.gif
And some of you thought my comment was a bit much... This is just creepy. I'd shart myself if someone opened their mouth and a hive of bees flew out and stuck to my face... it'd be better if they just flew into my mouth and made a Bee-posit :lol:

And some of you thought my comment was a bit much... This is just creepy. I'd shart myself if someone opened their mouth and a hive of bees flew out and stuck to my face... it'd be better if they just flew into my mouth and made a Bee-posit :lol:
There's probably a gif for that, but I'm too lazy to find it. If that's what you're into though ;)

Reactions: 1 user
still not a vet student but still single

just sayin

I don't think I knew this thread ever existed...

Oh but you did :laugh:

Yay for the singles! Really, I'm surprised at how many are married. Since vet school for me (and for a lot of others it seems!) means picking up and moving to another province, there must be some very supportive partners out there!

I don't think I knew this thread ever existed...
:p

Yay for the singles! Really, I'm surprised at how many are married. Since vet school for me (and for a lot of others it seems!) means picking up and moving to another province, there must be some very supportive partners out there!

you all are **** blocking me by burying my i'm single announcement

Oh but you did :laugh:

Jfc. IT WAS 7 YEARS AGO. Like I can't usually remember what I had for breakfast most days.

And I'm still single. And yet another classmate announced her engagement today. At which point I drank radler and watched Moana on Netflix whike texting the guy that won't commit to me.

Reactions: 9 users
Jfc. IT WAS 7 YEARS AGO. Like I can't usually remember what I had for breakfast most days.

And I'm still single. And yet another classmate announced her engagement today. At which point I drank radler and watched Moana on Netflix whike texting the guy that won't commit to me.
All mine are married and getting pregnant now...

Bro I've been single longer than you have SO DEAL WITH IT ;):p
TBH you prob wouldn't find someone on sdn anyway

i'm not too into comparing myself to others that way, everyone deals with their **** differently

i'm only messing around anyway