Program-Specific Info / Q's SJSU MSOT 2025-2026 Cycle

Started by coffebean
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok friends, I’m starting to wonder if I should just email Gigi directly and ask if the board has looked over my application or not. Is this a bad idea?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi friends! Giving an update that I just got my acceptance email! ❤️I am a re-applicant so don’t lose hope! Hope everyone hears back very soon and we can all meet 🙂 Hoping for the best!
 
Hi friends! So I applied oct 1st and I still have in-progress volunteer hours and classes. Are they looking at who has completed everything and sending acceptances based on this? Did anyone who got accepted receive conditional acceptance?
 
Hi friends! So I applied oct 1st and I still have in-progress volunteer hours and classes. Are they looking at who has completed everything and sending acceptances based on this? Did anyone who got accepted receive conditional acceptance?
I'm not sure. i also am still taking pre-reqs but I only need 2 more. Originally, the website says 6-8 weeks from applying so I was expecting to hear back end of december at the latest. I had no idea it would potentially take this long. super frustrated.
 
Hi friends! So I applied oct 1st and I still have in-progress volunteer hours and classes. Are they looking at who has completed everything and sending acceptances based on this? Did anyone who got accepted receive conditional acceptance?
This has crossed my mind as well, since I have completed only half of my observation hours and have not completed my art and neuroanatomy class. However I think if they're looking for candidates who have finished all pre reqs and hours needed they should have said so on their website. Basically it should not be a deal breaker, if we're following the rules set on their website..
 
Hi friends! So I applied oct 1st and I still have in-progress volunteer hours and classes. Are they looking at who has completed everything and sending acceptances based on this? Did anyone who got accepted receive conditional acceptance?
I was conditionally accepted, along with a few other people. Although I completed all of my community volunteer and observation hours, I still need to take three more classes.
 
I finally caved and emailed the dept to ask if they had a timeline they could share. They did reply right away with this message: "Your application is under review-- we hope to get all of them sent by mid-April."
 
I finally caved and emailed the dept to ask if they had a timeline they could share. They did reply right away with this message: "Your application is under review-- we hope to get all of them sent by mid-April."
I emailed the graduate advisor and Gigi! No repose yet 🙁 In any case I’m going to keep applying.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IMG_8690.jpeg

Well I’ve resulted in trying to manifest, friends. I drew this pin for myself to try to keep positive.
 
I was conditionally accepted, along with a few other people. Although I completed all of my community volunteer and observation hours, I still need to take three more classes.
Hi Belle and for those all conditionally accepted, I received an initial email a few weeks ago as well (congrats to everyone who did). Is it just me or has no one received the actual official letter of acceptance yet. Is there further steps we should take? Thank you