Sketchy Pharm for Step 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

turica

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used Sketchy Pharm for Step 2?

If anybody has or considering it or heard anything.. Does anyone know if it's worth the review?

I know after doing Step 2 UWorld questions, that Sketchy Micro may almost be useless (but not sure), because out of the 600 internal med questions, the bug questions presented in a way that the symptoms were almost never in the picture nor would the treatment (e.g. class would be mentioned in the picture, but you would have to know if it was considered 1st/2nd line AND sometimes which specific in that class).

I didn't watch sketchy pharm for step 1 so I don't know if the same applies to Pharm ... Any thoughts.?

Members don't see this ad.

Why not just use FA step 1 for the ID section? The 2 gram tables in it and the parasite stuff came up on my step 2 though it was a very few number of questions. My advice, do UW & One and know it well. You're better off spending time on stuff like bio stats if you're weak in it because you'll see a ton of it.

I love Sketchy Pharm, but you have got to put in a lot of time. I am not sure about step 2, but definitely helping in my clerkships.