okokok

7+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2012
Status (Visible)
I mentioned on one of the Sketchy threads that I wish they had transcripts of their videos and that I was writing my own, because especially in the pharm videos there's info they say (but don't include in a mnemonic device) that kind of ties all of the symbols together or tells you more specifics about the drug. I didn't think anyone would be interested because admittedly it takes a while and is probably seen as low-yield to a lot of people, but unfortunately I learn by writing and I'm bad at bugs and drugs. I got a private message from someone asking if I would share the transcripts/notes. I've only done one as I haven't been studying Sketchy the past few days. But I wanted to see if there are any other people interested in doing some and sharing the notes among us?

sarahmed14

5+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hey folks! I've been looking for some transcripts of the videos.
Have you guys been working on them still?
I'd love to share in on this.

About the Ads
Nov 11, 2014
If anyone would Pm me sketchy pharm notations (I dont even need the pictures) I would greatly greatly appreciate it! I can trade my sketchy micro notations if you need them. please PM me

About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.