Sketchy Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

okokok

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I mentioned on one of the Sketchy threads that I wish they had transcripts of their videos and that I was writing my own, because especially in the pharm videos there's info they say (but don't include in a mnemonic device) that kind of ties all of the symbols together or tells you more specifics about the drug. I didn't think anyone would be interested because admittedly it takes a while and is probably seen as low-yield to a lot of people, but unfortunately I learn by writing and I'm bad at bugs and drugs. I got a private message from someone asking if I would share the transcripts/notes. I've only done one as I haven't been studying Sketchy the past few days. But I wanted to see if there are any other people interested in doing some and sharing the notes among us?

Members don't see this ad.

Sure. I'll do it. Maybe that'll help draw parallels between multiple vids

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
Hey folks! I've been looking for some transcripts of the videos.
Have you guys been working on them still?
I'd love to share in on this.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey folks! I've been looking for some transcripts of the videos.
Have you guys been working on them still?
I'd love to share in on this.
Nope. Sorry! Took too long for me.

Reactions: 1 user
If anyone would Pm me sketchy pharm notations (I dont even need the pictures) I would greatly greatly appreciate it! I can trade my sketchy micro notations if you need them. please PM me