SketchyMicro Workbook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stickgirl390

I tell chemistry jokes periodically.
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is the Sketchymicro workbook worth getting for class/Step? Anyone have experience using it? I already have SketchyMedical access
 
I annotated PDF over the summer, so I could jump right into the Pepper anki deck.
Can always reference that PDF if needed.

Dunno why you would need a workbook.
Pathoma and FA are plenty of "book for me haha.
 
Last edited:
All the workbook does is allow you to annotate the videos. It really isn’t needed IMO
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got one. It’s nice to be able to reference and be like “oh yeah” when you miss something. It’s convenient, but not really earth-shattering or anything.
 
It's a pre-made anki deck that covers Sketchy micro and pharm.
I am doing that for my boards studying soley this block so at least I have the bugs and drugs down.

Will be moving on to more comprehensive review/path review/Q's in subsequent blocks.