Skiing at UB (Holiday Valley)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

potatochip86

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of deals for UB students at Holiday Valley?

...Anyone know anyone with time to ski?

Members don't see this ad.

How about ice hockey? Any UB students play local men's league? I played competitive junior hockey and looking to play some beer league once a week or so while at UB.

Possible?

Members don't see this ad :)
How about ice hockey? Any UB students play local men's league? I played competitive junior hockey and looking to play some beer league once a week or so while at UB.

Possible?
Lol yeah hockey is pretty big here, probably as big as football. Anyway, there are clubs through UB and probably off campus teams. I think the club team is pretty serious though so I don't think you can just do pick up games through them.

Reactions: 1 user

Possible?

Our D1 class has small a soccer and basketball team I believe. There was talks of a hockey game or two, not sure if there was an official team yet to be honest. Just saw it in passing. I wouldn't be surprised if there was.

Lol yeah hockey is pretty big here, probably as big as football. Anyway, there are clubs through UB and probably off campus teams. I think the club team is pretty serious though so I don't think you can just do pick up games through them.

Yeah there is no way to play college club hockey in dental school. Even a d3 club, the lowest level there is, is a huge time commitment and there is no way to make it work during a DDS education. I was just wondering if there were any dental students who play hockey at the local mens league from time to time. I know I will.

Im from NYC so rangers tickets are at least 100 bucks/ticket for the worst possible seats. I checked out Sabres tickets and for 15 bucks you can sit center ice... unbelievable

Im from NYC so rangers tickets are at least 100 bucks/ticket for the worst possible seats. I checked out Sabres tickets and for 15 bucks you can sit center ice... unbelievable
No waayy! I'm from Toronto and Leafs tickets are so darn expensive! This news is most welcome!

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for the hockey hijack, guys. :rolleyes: Let's go Islanders (bring it, faceman).

I mailed out my deposit today. Glad to see I'll be in the company of other cold-weather ninjas.

Have you all decided on UB/sent in your deposits/joined the facebook page? It's pretty quiet on there.

Sorry @potatochip86

Devils all the way! Even though they suck this year. I mailed my deposit today and pretty much set on UB.

There is an annual ice hockey tournament faculty/alumni vs students.