Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone successfully done Skillbridge prior to their date of separation (DOS)?
I’m transitioning into my PM&R residency as a PGY2 and I’m looking into getting some more recent inpatient experience prior to starting.
For those who don’t know, Skillbridge is a DOD funded internship/apprenticeship which you can do up to 6 months prior to your DOS. You keep your pay and you leave your job to do a job you want to do after the military.
dodskillbridge.usalearning.gov
I’m transitioning into my PM&R residency as a PGY2 and I’m looking into getting some more recent inpatient experience prior to starting.
For those who don’t know, Skillbridge is a DOD funded internship/apprenticeship which you can do up to 6 months prior to your DOS. You keep your pay and you leave your job to do a job you want to do after the military.