1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Sky Ridge TY in Lone Tree Colorado

Discussion in 'Internship' started by Waterskier15, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Waterskier15

2+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    Does anybody know anything about this program? I got an email today saying they will be ranking me without an interview which I thought is a bit strange but hey it is an opportunity to live in Colorado! I would love to be in the Denver area since I love to snow ski and rock climb but I don't really want to be in a terrible work environment either.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. hallowmann

hallowmann SDN Lifetime Donor
    Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I know someone who did a TRI there (former AOA residency). It went well for them, they had no major complaints, and ended up staying on for residency. That said, I didn't really ask a lot about their experience at the hospital itself. They did like the area quite a bit though.

It's a bit of a red flag to not interview you, but hey its one year, and if matching there means you don't have to SOAP for a TY and put your advanced spot at risk then its probably worth being on your list (i.e. I would put it at the bottom of your list just because you don't know much about it).