Skype Sessions - January 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sc4s2cg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested? Format will be similar as the original Skype Sessions, but of course I anticipate a lot less people. We have 3 people so far.

No subgroups or anything. Two of us are planning to meet once a week to go over Kaplan/TBR/AAMC FL's throughout the semester. And that's the plan so far, we will see how this thing will evolve.

Of course, the January MCAT Study Group (Instantaneous Q/A) and Relaxation Station 2 (relax window from the previous skype sessions, some old timers keep in touch there) windows will both be up just as before.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone interested? Format will be similar as the original Skype Sessions, but of course I anticipate a lot less people. We have 3 people so far.

No subgroups or anything. Two of us are planning to meet once a week to go over Kaplan/TBR/AAMC FL's throughout the semester. And that's the plan so far, we will see how this thing will evolve.

Of course, the January MCAT Study Group (Instantaneous Q/A) and Relaxation Station 2 (relax window from the previous skype sessions, some old timers keep in touch there) windows will both be up just as before.

I am interested in this

Status
Not open for further replies.