Step II Skype study partner for CS in the Aus/NZ time zone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ariel_88

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! I am looking for a Skype study partner in the Aus/NZ time zone. I'm scheduled to take the CS test in December.

Please inbox me if you're interested.
 
Where is your test centre? and what is the date? Do you have skype or Facebook id?

I'm taking the test in Philadelphia in the third week of December. I can Skype or FaceTime. When is your test? The time difference is around 17 hours so I think it's possible to find a time that would be mutually convenient. Let me know if you're interested. I can start anytime after the 18th of October.