Skype Study Partner For January MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

coffemug

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I am looking for a skype study partner if anyone would be interested. I will begin studying for the mcat officially this monday, 9/19/16 until mid January when I take the mcat for the first time.

I will be creating a study schedule that I can share with you / will eventually post to the forum.

Prep Materials being used:
-Kaplan for content review (supplemented with EK and Berk rev.)
-Berk review for practice passages
-TPR verbal workbook
-All AAMC materials
- Full lengths from KAP, TPR

Message me if you would be interested!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in Minnesota and I'm available 4 days a week... I work full time the other 3 days and I do 10 hours on my study day. I'm interested if anyone wants to hit me up