Sleep and finals don't go together.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WVUPharm2007 said:
5 hours of sleep in 50+ hours. I'm actually twitching right now. I'm going to take a nap. Goodnight, chaps....

Buddy, not good!!!

Make it a long nap, or your mind will be jello when you take the exams!

Good luck :luck:
 
I had insomnia sooo bad during pharmacy school. I once went over 50 hours straight without sleep. Of course it was during finals week.

My brain was so messed up at the end. For the last question of our kinetics exam, it basically was T or F and the question was essentially the most simplistic and concise defintion of half life and was it true. I asked my prof for help and he laughed at me and called me pathetic.