MD Slight humor in Med School app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doohgk

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One of the work / activities I'm writing about is the time I was deployed. I want to emphasize this as an important experience because it made me realize I can handle working under pressure easily. I would like to add a little humor and say that on a deployment everything is turned up to 11. Is that bad?
 
One of the work / activities I'm writing about is the time I was deployed. I want to emphasize this as an important experience because it made me realize I can handle working under pressure easily. I would like to add a little humor and say that on a deployment everything is turned up to 11. Is that bad?
That’s not what humor means
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@sb247 Well then you understand the humor of turning up to 11 lol. I did say "slight" humor, perhaps dry humor would be better. Either way, I'm not going to say it. Thank you all for the replies.