Slope Day 2002

Started by KDMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KDMD

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For any Cornellians/alumni who frequent SDN:

:clap: HAPPY SLOPE DAY!!! :clap:

I celebrated in royal Slope-Day style....yay senior year!

😀
 
yes, Happy Slope Day!
..too bad i was too sick to join, and alcohol would certainly not help...

happy sd nonetheless!
😛
 
Happy Slope Day, guys! Wish I were there. 🙂

(Not that I ever did _serious_ damage to myself there, unfortunately... but still. It was fun.)

Paige

Cornell University '00
UMDNJ-SOM '04
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Slope Day this year was just okay, compared to other years. The surprisingly cool weather certainly didn't help.
 
Where is everyone going next year?

I never enjoyed slope day that much. No wonder because I just found out that I have aldehyde dehydrogenas deficieny, so I don't metabolize alcohol very well at all!
 
probably better off that way wonderer--i walked through the mess--and that's really the best way to describe it.

yes, certainly the cool weather dampered the whole thing; it's too bad today's weather didn't come a day sooner...

wonderer--im not going anywhere but here next year 😀

still looking at more undergraduate.....

but id be interested in hearing where you other folks are headed--or any interesting stories etc

enjoy the spring day!
 
Y'all be careful now. I was a Medical Assistant for Gannett and I manned the slopes my last year - I saw some messsed up stuff 🙁 Drink safely my fellow Cornellians! You'll still need those brain cells for the upcoming finals.

see you at Sinai KDMD!! I forgot you were a Cornell student!
 
They have gotten so much stricter now. I remember when they didn't care what you brought on the slope - now they search you. They're trying to kill slope day.

Anybody else going to Cornell Med?