Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i feel your pain 🤔rejected.... all 3
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i feel your pain 🤔rejected.... all 3
Wish i was. time for bed. kinda disappointing... gonna try and avoid this thread for a while. Best of luck to the rest of you.Are you guys trolling???? I havent seen anything...

What were your stats if you don't mind me askingRejected for Duke and Washington... But I havent seen anything for Nebraska
Hello! I'm new to this thread. I applied and I got accepted to UCLA, Columbia, and Howard.
Im thinking about going to UCLA! 🙂
Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!

Thank you!! 🙂WOW!!! Congratulations!!!!![]()
Yay!!! I was rooting for yaAccepted to Nebraska!!! I almost had an heart attack when I didn't see nothing for Nebraska at first.. It was my last hope!


Oh man, this program's tough!! It's kinda scaring me for a little bit. :/ What are your stats because I was applying for UW too? If you don't mind me asking
I want to... because it's not like I really have a choice between sites lol. But.... I am going to make sure everything is in order! And look up flight info! 🙂Anyone confirm yet?😳
wooo!!! hopefully see you there 🙂Accepted to Rutgers!!!
G.P.A - 3.4
Math/science G.P.A-3.2
African American
Application submitted on 1/06 but LOR submitted 1/20
Economically disadvantage
Yay!!! I was rooting for ya![]()
MEE!!! 🙂GUYS who is going to the Houston location? 🙂
I think I may attend that site since its in my home and I am away from home for college! I am so excited!! are you from out of state?? 🙂MEE!!! 🙂
I am attending and already confirmed it! I'm from Dallas! So I'll probably be driving there! 🙂I think I may attend that site since its in my home and I am away from home for college! I am so excited!! are you from out of state?? 🙂
Awesome! Well I really can't wait for this! Will be seeing you there! 🙂I am attending and already confirmed it! I'm from Dallas! So I'll probably be driving there! 🙂



Lol I can only hope!! 😉 Nah, we're cool here. You'll like us. Congrats!Oh wow... thats cool!!! does that mean u have an added advantage over we "non-Nebraskans"? lol. #jk
I am!!! Super excited 🙂 see you there!My WiFi crashed!! That's why iv been unable to check this thread.. so who's going to Nebraska??![]()

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.