Smoking Crack and Med School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LizardKing

Veteran Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Nah, just kidding.

Members don't see this ad.

Hahahah! You kill me bro! --Trek

Crack is evil! Oh my god...i can't believe you brought this up on this forum!
You are all going to hell! AHHH!!!
I can't believe you are going to be doctors!!! Oh jeez...everyone step back and let's stone these mofo's for even thinking of drugs at this time! We should all be superior beings without any temptations! You best all be virgins too! Cuz you know sex is evil and the Devil's doing! Oh yea..that alcohol in the Nyquil you took when you were young....that $hit is gonna brand you for life brother! You guys are horrible! Where is my horse??? Where the hell is my goddamn horse?? I want to get up on it so I can survey the whole damn forum from it and shout orders on my little underlings! SHAME ON YOU! Sex, Alcohol, Crack??? Next you're gonna tell me you do that "M" word!!!
OH my! I feel dizzy!!
WHERE THE HELL IS MY HORSE?!??!?!?!

:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Since the cool cats seem to be posting on this thread: I had a russian TA once that said grinding up Tylenol, adding cough syrup and mixing with stiff vodka (more than 80 proof) does a real f-ing number on you. I'm too scared to try- anyone have any experience? It's supposed to be well known (but i'd never heard of it)--Trek

Oh my gosh Scooby you crack me up. I fell off my damn horse laughing at your reply. GET ME BACK ON MY FRIGGIN' HORSE!!?! HORSEY, COME BACK HERE DAMNIT!!!

Scoob- weren't you supposed to be asleep for like 20 hours?! You're causign too much trouble around these parts ;-) !!

--Trek

I suppose once we become starving med students, we'll have to switch from the 3-cent crack we're used to to the more affordable 2-cent crack.

Nah, not to many people who smoke crack would want to be doctors.

When was the last time you saw a medicinal crack debate?

All of this would just be funny as S*IT if we were all high.

Hey LizardKing, is it a reference to Jim Morrison?

Hey, wouldn't that be cool if we could pass a joint around on the internet. We could hang in the chat room and talk about totally random $#!T and laugh our arses off!

Puff, puff,
next?

Give it here baby! (if you're not a girl..then dude)...

oh wait...I'll just hold it for a second...then I will pass it off to Tbone....

That damn commerical where all the kids go into a garage and start asking about would you rather do this or that....I must pass it off to someone else without taking a hit....damn mass media...has ruined me! I can't do it...argh....
ugh.....I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me (MM reference)

Yes, I am a chick!

That is an outrage! You must not give in to mass media! Take a hit now or I will never speak to you again. I will tell all the other SDNers that you're a nerd!

Also, it's a waste to just hold onto it. You're letting precious fumes go to waste!

Peer pressure's a bitch!!! :eek: :eek:

But I wanna be :cool: :p

Showee...we need a personal session so you can teach me the ways :D

Well, man,
I think you've got a good start, but now you just need to sit back and let life happen, dig?

Perhaps you should burn one right before an interview!! All the interviewers would say, "wow, that's one cool doo"

Members don't see this ad :)
<takes a huge bong hit and holds the smoke in for...several minutes>

arrgh i'm a hypocrite. I shouldn't be smoking this schtuff. feels good though. what is the sound of one hand clapping? ooooo that is deep, man. damn, give me those doritos, i'm hungry dude.

This is not about horse. While clinical report on side effect of crack consumption on horse, Equus caballus, is not yet published, crack does harm to people, especially to those who want to pursue a career in medicine. You must repent if you ever had any thought about even trying to use it, otherwise you are a damned man. You don't deserve to be a doctor and your driver license shall be suspended permanently, because it will eternally impair your driving ability.

<The bong girgling in the background followed by a long exhale and a cloud of smoke>

Googooloo, nobody invited you into this sesh.

Anybody want another bowl?

<Twostevesquared packs another bowl, fresh green Cali bud>

Anybody body wonder if science is limited by the miracle of a higher power. I mean <cough> can we figure everything out, or will God always be the answer to the unsolved mystery <cough, exhale cloud of smoke>

<passes bong too...>

Scooby, All that time hanging out with that stoner shaggy and never tried any weed? Come on, I bet shaggy at least blew a few hits in you face so you could enjoy your scooby snacks a little more.

Woah, you all have such active imaginations! Now, that really makes me wonder...hhhmmmm.

Hey, can I still be a part of the SDN cool/"in" gang even if I don't join the bandwagon?? I mean I want to fit in and all, but like the phrase "Just Say No" is branded in my brain. Please, oh please, say "yes."

;) :p

Originally posted by pendulum:

Hey, can I still be a part of the SDN cool/"in" gang even if I don't join the bandwagon??
•••

Oh, alright. As long as you don't mind our random babbling and giggling at absolutely nothing. You could be our designated snack grabber. Could you bring us some Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles, Cheetos, Pringles....

:)

And Scooby, you can hang out with us too.

You guys mind if we just pass this pipe around in the other direction? Concurrently if you know what I mean ;-)

<Hey, what time is it? Is Taco Bell still open? Dude, give me those HoHo's>

Hehehe!

Hey Scooby, you know, I was just thinking about the scooby doo theme song. It goes:

Scooby-DOOBIE-doo blah blah blah blah

What do you think about that?

:)

Scooby thinks he chose a misleading name :) haha

Quit bogartin' that thing and pass it this way...what we really need is a big hooka so we can all partake at once... :cool:
What was I saying...I forgot...oh well... :D

Sorry! I think we're all just too out of it to know what to do! I had a friend who told me about a huge communal bong that was a fish tank! Heehee. I think the fish were separate from the nasty bong water.

take one more from the pipe and pass it on! don't worry 'bout no secondaries, it's time to get high baby...