SMP Tulane Cellular and Molecular Biology 1 year Program

Started by profhealth
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

profhealth

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I got accepted to Tulane’s 1 year cellular and molecular masters and I would love some insights on the program.

1. Any pros and cons about the program?
2. What classes/professors do you recommend taking?
3. Why did you choose this program over other different smp programs?
4. What location/apartment do you recommend living? (Safety&flood-free zone is my priority)
5. How is the support level from faculty, advisors, classmates,etc.?
6. Things that I should be aware of before entering this program?
 
I don't know anything about that program, but try reposting in the SMP/post-bacc forum and maybe someone there could answer your questions.
 
Hey, I just graduated from tulane and also completed a different masters program. This program is pretty good and the dept. and professors are pretty nice.

Definitely take Cronin, he's amazing. Brain and language is a joke if u can take it, easy A. Stryder Meadows is also an excellent professor and so nice. I'd live uptown so your close to campus, in a safe neighborhood, and its really nice. Join Tulane Classifieds to find a roommate/sublet, etc.

I had an amazing experience at Tulane with friends, classmates, and the institution as a whole. LMK if you have any additional questions, you can message me!
 
Hey, I just graduated from tulane and also completed a different masters program. This program is pretty good and the dept. and professors are pretty nice.

Definitely take Cronin, he's amazing. Brain and language is a joke if u can take it, easy A. Stryder Meadows is also an excellent professor and so nice. I'd live uptown so your close to campus, in a safe neighborhood, and its really nice. Join Tulane Classifieds to find a roommate/sublet, etc.

I had an amazing experience at Tulane with friends, classmates, and the institution as a whole. LMK if you have any additional questions, you can message me!
Thank you for the great tips and suggestions! 🙂