SMP Tulane Cellular and Molecular Biology 1 year Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

profhealth

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I got accepted to Tulane’s 1 year cellular and molecular masters and I would love some insights on the program.

1. Any pros and cons about the program?
2. What classes/professors do you recommend taking?
3. Why did you choose this program over other different smp programs?
4. What location/apartment do you recommend living? (Safety&flood-free zone is my priority)
5. How is the support level from faculty, advisors, classmates,etc.?
6. Things that I should be aware of before entering this program?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know anything about that program, but try reposting in the SMP/post-bacc forum and maybe someone there could answer your questions.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey, I just graduated from tulane and also completed a different masters program. This program is pretty good and the dept. and professors are pretty nice.

Definitely take Cronin, he's amazing. Brain and language is a joke if u can take it, easy A. Stryder Meadows is also an excellent professor and so nice. I'd live uptown so your close to campus, in a safe neighborhood, and its really nice. Join Tulane Classifieds to find a roommate/sublet, etc.

I had an amazing experience at Tulane with friends, classmates, and the institution as a whole. LMK if you have any additional questions, you can message me!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey, I just graduated from tulane and also completed a different masters program. This program is pretty good and the dept. and professors are pretty nice.

Definitely take Cronin, he's amazing. Brain and language is a joke if u can take it, easy A. Stryder Meadows is also an excellent professor and so nice. I'd live uptown so your close to campus, in a safe neighborhood, and its really nice. Join Tulane Classifieds to find a roommate/sublet, etc.

I had an amazing experience at Tulane with friends, classmates, and the institution as a whole. LMK if you have any additional questions, you can message me!
Thank you for the great tips and suggestions! :)