SMP vs a traditional masters

Started by OhNoImmaPreDent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

O

OhNoImmaPreDent

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there have been questions already in this forum and in the post bacc/masters forum, but none of them are dental related. most people asking these are looking into med school. So heres my question, please help me clarify...Is an SMP or a traditional masters better for dental school. A post bacc (dental) is best right? but those programs are much harder/more competitive to get into? I have to get into one of these programs and I was hoping someone can help me in deciding which route to go into. I would thank my lucky stars if i can get into baylors dental post bacc....but like d school, theres no guarantee EVER! Btwn the SMP and the trad. masters pros? cons?