SMP vs. taking more science classes

Started by laugh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

laugh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a 3.21 GPA and 3.17 sGPA. Any opinions on whether I should do a SMP in science (biology) or just take more science classes at my university? Anyone in a similiar situation? Im just wanting to make myself a more competitive dental applicant.
 
Hi there!

I'm in the exact same similar situation as you. I'm extremely upset because this is what I really want to do now. I would appreciate it very much to know what I should do to improve my chances of getting into dental school. Thank you in advance to everyone!

-giant