-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SMU Occupational Therapy 2020
Started by Jchak
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Jchak
Jessica
Waitlisted. You?Sweet! Did you get in or waitlisted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jchak
Jessica
I find out what number I am on the waitlist hopefully this upcoming week. I’m also on the waitlist for Touro University in Nevada. I have 4 more interviews at other places. I didn’t end up getting one from Dominican in San Rafael , did you guys apply there?Accepted. They said on the 11th that their waitlist does move. Hopefully you'll get an acceptance soon. Did you apply anywhere else?
ashleybecker92394
New Member
I also got into SMU!!! They called me today!!
When did you get the call? And did you know your spot on the waitlist?I also got into SMU!!! They called me today!!
ashleybecker92394
New Member
I got it today around noon! I had no clue what spot I was on the waitlist but, a friend of mine said they sent the list out today!
Jchak
Jessica
Congrats!!I also got into SMU!!! They called me today!!
Hooray!!!I ended up getting into SMU yesterday!! I have an interview at Dominican on Saturday as well but I will be canceling all of the other interviews
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let's do it!For everyone who got in should we start a Facebook page?
Jchak
Jessica
What should we call itLet's do it!
D
deleted1126588
Hi Jchak,Figured I’d start a thread on who has gotten in or waitlisted to Samuel Merritt.
I just got word last week that i'm the waitlist at Samuel Merritt University. I wondered if you got in or not since you posted?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 321
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
B
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
B
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 4K