SMU Occupational Therapy 2020

Started by Jchak
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted. They said on the 11th that their waitlist does move. Hopefully you'll get an acceptance soon. Did you apply anywhere else?
 
Accepted. They said on the 11th that their waitlist does move. Hopefully you'll get an acceptance soon. Did you apply anywhere else?
I find out what number I am on the waitlist hopefully this upcoming week. I’m also on the waitlist for Touro University in Nevada. I have 4 more interviews at other places. I didn’t end up getting one from Dominican in San Rafael , did you guys apply there?
 
I didn't have all the pre-reqs for dominican, so I only applied to Samuel Merritt. Good luck with your other interviews, Jchak! And congratulations cherrybop! Looks like we'll be seeing each other in the fall. 🙂
 
Last edited:
I was also waitlisted on 1/21 and am anxiously awaiting my position on the list! It has officially been 2 weeks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Figured I’d start a thread on who has gotten in or waitlisted to Samuel Merritt.
Hi Jchak,
I just got word last week that i'm the waitlist at Samuel Merritt University. I wondered if you got in or not since you posted?