Sn1 Sn2 E1 E2 Videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AllahIsGreater

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
just watched the video. really nice stuff. it was nice to see the stuff talked about plainly. thanks for taking the time to make the videos and best of luck with the admission process

Sn1 Sn2 E1 E2 videos are put up. find this page on facebook:

Dental Admission Test (DAT) Help

ill be uploading a chart that you guys can print and memorize that will make this a breeze. let me know how they are! i know they are kinda silly but im still experimenting :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::laugh::laugh::laugh:

dude great stuff! just watched the first video really good work! sorry to pester you, but if theres any way to get something on either ranking acids/bases or most acidic proton. I would be most appreciate. Thanks again for putting in your time and effort; since you're done and can instead be enjoying the summer! :thumbup:

Link :)

Wanted to give a shout out to your team (you and your phone lol). These vids are raw, there's no Alan, or HD Chad, but man I seriously did benefit from them!

I actually laughed so hard I spit out my vitamin water when you mentioned the guy 'goin for a 40 on his DAT' hahaha. Entertaining stuff.

TO OTHERS: DON'T watch this video if you understand SN1 SN2 E1 E2 because it's no worth it, spend your time on other stuff. If you struggle with that topic though I recommend it, it's a different approach not based on mechanisms or nu- evaluation, but rather learning reagents and then using a input/output method.

Kareem,

MORE VIDS! Don't change a thing, your outburts at the ADA and raw video skills help me remember stuff.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why is E1 favored with tertiary when heat is added to a weak Nu/Base like water? Is it because basicity is a thermodynamic construct?

I think chad talks about this in his video. Basically heat favors entopic rxns more, and Elimination is more entropic than Substitution. That's the gist of what I remember....