SN2ed MCAT materials list still valid?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Phate

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
With the new Gold Standard and such out, how does the list compare with the new materials available to study? The schedule is great, I just wondered what everyone's opinions were regarding the new materials that are being offered and how their content would change the aforementioned list.

Members don't see this ad.

No man, didn't you hear? His list expired 9/26/2011

You were so close. Good luck on your mcat goals in 2012

LOL
Why would GS have any bearing on the validity of materials such as TBR or EK used in SN2ed's schedule?

LOL
Why would GS have any bearing on the validity of materials such as TBR or EK used in SN2ed's schedule?

I didn't state that very well, I meant that, with the addition of new study materials and new additions of study materials available, does the same list that SN2ed proposed still apply. In other words, are there better materials out there now that could be subbed in for the ones in his list.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't state that very well, I meant that, with the addition of new study materials and new additions of study materials available, does the same list that SN2ed proposed still apply. In other words, are there better materials out there now that could be subbed in for the ones in his list.

Why would a MD/PhD student be worries about taking the MCAT? unless you're actually a PREMED

Why would a MD/PhD student be worries about taking the MCAT? unless you're actually a PREMED

yes I am actually, didn't realize when I chose that I was saying I was actually a student in a MD/PhD program, I thought it was asking what we were studying to become, either way, i'll fix it promptly

I personally just recommend what you would be most comfortable with.

I say if you have 3 months and no plan, go with SN2ed. If you have some more time, try TPR. I just like their format more. Content review is good by most companies.. you really just need to invest in practice passages and FLs.