SN2ed Study Starts Monday Idea!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whoknows87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all those who will start the SN2ed schedule next week lets have a thread where we can ask Questions/review whatever assignment assigned for the day to keep all of us motivated :D
Also just an idea I can create a room ( voice and chat enabled) on Paltalk ( free) where we can review and ask each other questions , if this idea is appealing to anyone reply

Members don't see this ad.

For all those who will start the SN2ed schedule next week lets have a thread where we can ask Questions/review whatever assignment assigned for the day to keep all of us motivated :D
Also just an idea I can create a room ( voice and chat enabled) on Paltalk ( free) where we can review and ask each other questions , if this idea is appealing to anyone reply

Im starting it tomorrow, but im revamping it a little bit! Since I dont have the BR books im just gonna substitute them for others such as EK and Kaplan review books I got from a friend. Im not spending anymore money, LOL!

Im starting it tomorrow, but im revamping it a little bit! Since I dont have the BR books im just gonna substitute them for others such as EK and Kaplan review books I got from a friend. Im not spending anymore money, LOL!

Doing SN2ed's course with no BR material is basically neutering the course.

BR is to SN2ed's course as steroids were to Mark McGwire. Essential for success

Doing SN2ed's course with no BR material is basically neutering the course.

BR is to SN2ed's course as steroids were to Mark McGwire. Essential for success

Well I know plenty of people, classmates especially, who substituted the BR books and got 35 +'s and above so, I'll take my chances.... :)