Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. Like countless pre-med wannabes, I too am roaming around hSDN. For my information, I wanted to know which specialties are known to be so-called "Lifestyle Specialties?" And also, approximately how many hours do they work? Are they on-call at all times, sometimes, or never?
Another question which I feel is relevent to this topic is why do people choose these lifestyle specialties even though some may provide little to no patient contact? I don't know much, but I assume that Pathology deals with autopsies and such. I have read in so many posts that "go into medicine if u want to save lives" and such statements yet, why choose a specialty where u don't really get to interact with patients?
If this is a troll topic, I apologize and ask the Moderators to delete this thread immediately.
For the information, Thank you.
Another question which I feel is relevent to this topic is why do people choose these lifestyle specialties even though some may provide little to no patient contact? I don't know much, but I assume that Pathology deals with autopsies and such. I have read in so many posts that "go into medicine if u want to save lives" and such statements yet, why choose a specialty where u don't really get to interact with patients?
If this is a troll topic, I apologize and ask the Moderators to delete this thread immediately.
For the information, Thank you.
Do you also walk around with a cane, scream its not lupus, and generally insult everyone you come in contact with?