planning my escape
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2003
always in the last place i look
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
when i look around at the various threads, people with different forms than i had give detailed accounts of their passages, and they sometimes sound very similar to the passages i had. anyone else feel like this?

does anyone have an educated (or non-educated, whatever) opinion/guess as to the amount of content variablility in the different test forms? it doesn't seem like much from what i hear/read....

OnMyWayThere

OMS-III
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2003
The best coast (west coast)
Status
superdevil said:
when i look around at the various threads, people with different forms than i had give detailed accounts of their passages, and they sometimes sound very similar to the passages i had. anyone else feel like this?

does anyone have an educated (or non-educated, whatever) opinion/guess as to the amount of content variablility in the different test forms? it doesn't seem like much from what i hear/read....
I think it works like all the A's are same (AA, AB, AC,AD,AF) and B's so forth with the exception of their order.

It seems that way at least...

IcedCube

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Status
DK, CS, DM, CM, CG are almost identical so far..

Nuel

15+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2003
Rap Group Home
Visit site
Status
IcedCube said:
DK, CS, DM, CM, CG are almost identical so far..
So did these forms, besides DK, have a lot of physics and calculations on the PS? If so many of must have been terrorized.

But I was sorta baffled at the degree of difficulty, but I kept my cool. I think I will destroy the August MCAT if I happen to retake because I will be expecting the worst.

I think I have sulked and whined enough. Yeah, carthasisizing my pains away.

About the Ads