So, how "different" are the different test forms, anyway?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

superdevil

planning my escape
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
when i look around at the various threads, people with different forms than i had give detailed accounts of their passages, and they sometimes sound very similar to the passages i had. anyone else feel like this?

does anyone have an educated (or non-educated, whatever) opinion/guess as to the amount of content variablility in the different test forms? it doesn't seem like much from what i hear/read....

Members don't see this ad.

superdevil said:
when i look around at the various threads, people with different forms than i had give detailed accounts of their passages, and they sometimes sound very similar to the passages i had. anyone else feel like this?

does anyone have an educated (or non-educated, whatever) opinion/guess as to the amount of content variablility in the different test forms? it doesn't seem like much from what i hear/read....

I think it works like all the A's are same (AA, AB, AC,AD,AF) and B's so forth with the exception of their order.

It seems that way at least...

IcedCube said:
DK, CS, DM, CM, CG are almost identical so far..

So did these forms, besides DK, have a lot of physics and calculations on the PS? If so many of must have been terrorized.

But I was sorta baffled at the degree of difficulty, but I kept my cool. I think I will destroy the August MCAT if I happen to retake because I will be expecting the worst.

I think I have sulked and whined enough. Yeah, carthasisizing my pains away.