DAT destroyer is decent for math. I don't know I felt like math was a hard section to study for. DAT bootcamp isn't really representative at all (it's way too hard). The 2009 version of the DAT was a lot harder than what I just got. The 2007 version was too easy (I got like a 28 on that version, and a 21 on the real thing). I've heard crack DAT math is pretty good, but I didn't use it myself so I can't attest. I did go through the Math Destroyer, and felt like it was harder than the real thing.
To break it down: Just make sure you understand probability well. Know basically everything on the Chad's video sheets. Make sure you know how many feet in a mile (I had a question requiring that on the real thing). Make sure you can do the age problems super well. Convert between units easily. On the real DAT i had a question about the arithmetic average.. Something like that. Know the unit circle well and the sin cos and tan of 30,45,60.. etc.
If you know those things, its just basically performing well on the real test. So if you practice it a lot, using a lot of sources (even if they aren't super representative of the real thing), you will probably do good. Just don't worry if you are running out of time on DAT bootcamp because it's way too hard.