So MCAT season is over...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, the group taking the January MCAT study in this time. The ones who took the Sept MCAT wait for the Nov scores and decide whether they want a retake. This forum will always be busy ;)

This is SDN, we have people planing years in advance to take the MCAT. Plus, most people study at least three months before the test and the next round starts in January.

Well, the group taking the January MCAT study in this time. The ones who took the Sept MCAT wait for the Nov scores and decide whether they want a retake. This forum will always be busy ;)

The sept MCAT test takers get their MCAT scores during the first week of october .--not november.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ohh wow. That's only 3 weeks to get the scores.

The people who took the MCAT on sept 3, 5, and 6---- get their scores on or about oct 7. Why are you so confused? ;):p

From sept 3 to oct 7 --- ummm thats way more than three weeks..

Even the sept 12 and sept 13 MCAT test takers get their score around or on oct 14.

Sept Test takers = get scores in oct not nov

Last edited:
Anybody read that book "better" by Atul Guwande? It's a great book. He talks about his life as a surgeon. He covers malpractice, dealing with insurance companies, patient etiquette etc..... it's a great book while you're waiting. Oh... and "Brisingr" the third book of the Eragon trilogy is out too if anyone is interested.

The people who took the MCAT on sept 3, 5, and 6---- get their scores on or about oct 7. Why are you so confused? ;):p

From sept 3 to oct 7 --- ummm thats way more than three weeks..

Even the sept 12 and sept 13 MCAT test takers get their score around or on oct 14.

Sept Test takers = get scores in oct not nov
Haha sorry. I got the months confused! :p

I took mine on 9/6 and get my scores on 10/7.

Slowly starting to feel the noose around my neck.:eek: