So what application cycle are you on?

Started by jadealer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jadealer

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering how many times everyone has applied? I applied twice technically (because i submitted AMCAS in 2006, but due to a horrendous MCAT I didn't even bother filliing out any supplements or getting LOR submitted because I figured why waste my money), and I applied for real in 2009, where I currently have been waitlisted at the three schools I received interviews... keeping my fingers crossed for an acceptance but ready to try again for a second time. Anyone else potentially on their third cycle?