So when do we get our durn scores anyway?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nanook

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
When do we get our MCAT scores back? I've heard everything from May to July and the suspense is killing me!

Anybody out there who took it last year? When did you get your scores?

(Dang! My hand hurts so bad from filling in all those little bubbles that I can hardly type!)

Members don't see this ad.

I took it in April '98 and got my scores in early June I believe.

[This message has been edited by UHS03 (edited 04-16-2000).]

I took the MCAT in April 1999. We were told we should get our scores back in the beginning of June, but it ended up being the middle of June by the time we got them. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Like Elizabeth, I took mine in April, 1999 and we were told first of June for the results. It was mid-June before I got the results in the mail, but the head of our school's medical review committe had the results several days earlier and passed them on to us!

Eric J
UHS04

MCAT date: Sat. April 17th, 1999.

Received score in mail: June 21st, 1999.

You should expect your score two months after the testing date. Good luck.

Took the exam in August '99 - they say the scores should be received within 60 days after taking the exam - think I got my results back on day 59. Good luck to you.

I took the MCAT on April 17, 1999 and did not get my scores until June 21. Don't expect them for at least 8 weeks. I know the waiting really starts to suck around week 5 or 6, but hang in there. Also, there is no rhyme or reason to the score release process (ie. by age, zip code, test form, etc). There will always be some jerk on TPR saying he got his scores after 6 1/2 weeks. And he'll swear that he got a 38 T.