SoCiAliZed MeDiCinE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Natatiap

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are your views about it??

Members don't see this ad.

Natatiap said:
What are your views about it??

I would take this thread seriously if its title didn't look like it was typed by a 12 year old girl...i mean sERioUslY....

I'm sorry if I like to let my personality shine through but its just a question, you dont have to answer. THanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Natatiap said:
I'm sorry if I like to let my personality shine through but its just a question, you dont have to answer. THanks

are you saying you have the personality of a 12 year old girl? :confused:

This thread belongs in Topics in Healthcare, so that's where it's going.

Thank you for flying SDN.

Natatiap said:

yeah, i got a deep look into your personality :rolleyes:

This has been touched on once or twice here.

By "once or twice" I mean that about two thirds of the threads in this forum deal with socialized medicine in one way or another. It is definitely the second most flogged horse on SDN. It takes a back seat only to the dreaded, ongoing "MD vs. DO" debate and it is slightly ahead of the dreaded, ongoing "what are my chances" threads.

I don't want you to think I'm selling the great MD vs. DO debate short. It clear and away holds the title for biggest ongoing waste of time on SDN.