Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Purpose/Plan: Need Advice on planning what else to do which will fully help me learn and get a good score on the MCAT. I really need some kind of 1 month schedule. I am not sure how to supplement everything together which will give me the most benefit. Any advice would be REALLY appreciated.
Time: Less than 1 month.
I have my exam scheduled for the 27th next week, but I am just not ready because I took my AAMC #7 today and it wasnt what I wanted at all. It was below a 25 which sucks. I still have to take #8,9,10,11. But I know I have been ranging BELOW a 25 on each of them. (3,4,5). I am not sure what I should do now. I was thinking of VOIDING the exam and rescheduling it till later in august?
I have done:
Verbal:
EK101
Kaplan
TPR verbal Review- Doing this at the moment
BIO:
Content: EK Bio and all the passages 30 min ones
Berkely passages - I have only done 3 off of every section due to time constraints (10+ sections x 3= 30+ passages)
PS:
Chads Videos supplemented with Berkely Passages (I have not fully taken all of the Berkely passages, just because their are so many, also when I grade like 3 passages it literally takes me like 2 hours to grade just because I go through each problem which is kinda annoying thats why I have only been able to do 3 passages from EACH section)
On my List to do:
EK 1001 Chem, Bio, Physics
Do All Berkely Bio, Chem, Physics
AAMC Full lengths
Berkely Full lengths
Anything else?
ALSO NOTE: I have not even touched Orgo just because I just finished orgo but I feel like I am going to need another review. I have seen SN2ed schedule. I Obviously dont have time this summer for that.
ANY ADVICE THAT HAS WORKED OR IS WORKING FOR YOU AT THE MOMENT, ANY TIPS, Experiences whatever WILL HELP.
P.S. NO Negative advice Please. Please dont troll and tell me that I wont get in with under a 25 and consider me applying next term and taking the mcat next year so you can benefit.
Time: Less than 1 month.
I have my exam scheduled for the 27th next week, but I am just not ready because I took my AAMC #7 today and it wasnt what I wanted at all. It was below a 25 which sucks. I still have to take #8,9,10,11. But I know I have been ranging BELOW a 25 on each of them. (3,4,5). I am not sure what I should do now. I was thinking of VOIDING the exam and rescheduling it till later in august?
I have done:
Verbal:
EK101
Kaplan
TPR verbal Review- Doing this at the moment
BIO:
Content: EK Bio and all the passages 30 min ones
Berkely passages - I have only done 3 off of every section due to time constraints (10+ sections x 3= 30+ passages)
PS:
Chads Videos supplemented with Berkely Passages (I have not fully taken all of the Berkely passages, just because their are so many, also when I grade like 3 passages it literally takes me like 2 hours to grade just because I go through each problem which is kinda annoying thats why I have only been able to do 3 passages from EACH section)
On my List to do:
EK 1001 Chem, Bio, Physics
Do All Berkely Bio, Chem, Physics
AAMC Full lengths
Berkely Full lengths
Anything else?
ALSO NOTE: I have not even touched Orgo just because I just finished orgo but I feel like I am going to need another review. I have seen SN2ed schedule. I Obviously dont have time this summer for that.
ANY ADVICE THAT HAS WORKED OR IS WORKING FOR YOU AT THE MOMENT, ANY TIPS, Experiences whatever WILL HELP.
P.S. NO Negative advice Please. Please dont troll and tell me that I wont get in with under a 25 and consider me applying next term and taking the mcat next year so you can benefit.