Some Cool Gen. Chem Websites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zabispurs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Like a lot of you guys I hate Gen. Chem. It is the most boring and sometimes very confusing. I'm taking my DAT next week so I'm trying not have Gen. Chem screw up my overall score. For some reasons books don't help me w/ Gen Chem, and I couldn't find Zumdahl at my University Library. Anyways I found these two cool sites for anyone who is having problems in any particular Gen Chem Field.

1: Chemproblems.com : You have to pay for an online tutoring for each area. It's usually about 6 or 7 dollars. I wouldn't rely completely on this but it's not bad.

2: http://www.wwnorton.com/chemistry/overview/ch15.htm This website is awesome! It has quick tutorials using Flash to help you tie things together better.

Hope this helps
Back to studying

Peace

Members don't see this ad.

Zabispurs,

Thank you so much for the website. I am much more of a visual learner and those tutorials REALLY help out a lot.

Zabispurs said:
Hey guys,
Like a lot of you guys I hate Gen. Chem. It is the most boring and sometimes very confusing. I'm taking my DAT next week so I'm trying not have Gen. Chem screw up my overall score. For some reasons books don't help me w/ Gen Chem, and I couldn't find Zumdahl at my University Library. Anyways I found these two cool sites for anyone who is having problems in any particular Gen Chem Field.

1: Chemproblems.com : You have to pay for an online tutoring for each area. It's usually about 6 or 7 dollars. I wouldn't rely completely on this but it's not bad.

2: http://www.wwnorton.com/chemistry/overview/ch15.htm This website is awesome! It has quick tutorials using Flash to help you tie things together better.

Hi,

Thanks for the website. I also dread G-Chem and often avoid it when I study for the DAT.