China and Eastern Asia some friendly advice

Started by uddalak
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

uddalak

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, guys.......I'm a first year student from India. I would very VERY much like to receive some training in the US. In order to that I have to clear the USMLEs. Now, I was kinda hoping for some advice from you guys about how to go about cracking the Step 1.
😕
All are welcome to share their views, and any sort of advice is welcome (barring 'begin your studies by watching Janet Jackson at the Superbowl'). Thanks a lot!
 
Hi Uddalak,
If ur in India Then u might have heard about Kaplan USMLE courses conducted in Kilpauk Chennai,Or u can start studying Kaplan USMLE step 1 books ,They r really heplful in getting a score of above 90.Best of Luck.👍