Some general queries from Pakistan.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yamnan4

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.I am A practicing dentist from Pakistan.I am prepping for NBDE 1 and i plan to give it in Feb-March 2018 because of my tight scedule due to my training.
I Have some general quries for the test and visa process.
1.I have an uncle in L.A usa and i plan to give my test from L.A.Test centers are avaialble in L.A or not?
2.In order to give exam,i will have to fly to u.s to my uncle on a Visit visa.Is it Wise to mention in visa application that I have a relative in U.s?
3.Should i apply for Visa before booking the test or after it?
please guide me through it.

Members don't see this ad.

Due to a high cost of the exam and likelihood that you might not get visa, it would be wise to get visa first. You would have an option of changing exam date, but you might not be able to enter US and then the exam fee would be wasted. There are several test centers in LA area. You will be asked about your relatives and their addresses on the visa application

Due to a high cost of the exam and likelihood that you might not get visa, it would be wise to get visa first. You would have an option of changing exam date, but you might not be able to enter US and then the exam fee would be wasted. There are several test centers in LA area. You will be asked about your relatives and their addresses on the visa application
Thanks for your input.
Incase i dont get a visa,would it be wise to apply for visa later with Test reciepts after booking the test seat?
AND Does acquiring a DENTPIN means you have to pay for test or Fees would be paid when i scedule the test date and centre?

Dentpin assures that your exam results are accurately reported regardless of your name change. You don't have to pay until your schedule the exam. In your visa application you need to state that you are going to take an exam, no receipt necessary