1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Something to keep in mind...

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by The Engineer, Apr 16, 2004.

1. The Engineer

The Engineer Member
    7+ Year Member

This is one of my favorite quotes, I have applied it to my studies and it has helped me alot.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    Sun-tzu, The Art of War. Strategic Assessments

The mindset we have going into the test will have an effect on our total preformance. (Yes, I realize everybody probably is familiar with this concept.) Tommorrow will be my third and final time with the test. I haven't done so well in the past but, like all of us, I have prepared better for this go around. Trust yourself and you will prevail, doubt yourself and you will fail.

Best of luck to everyone and thank you for all of the valuble posts. If it hadn't been for you guys, I would have no clue on how to apply to med-school. Success!!! :luck:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.