Sophomore with a lot of questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

just_some_aggie

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok so I just finished my freshman year and got all A's. However I have some dual credit courses that I took in high school: Bio 1 B, Bio 2 A, US History 1 & 2 both B's. If I calculated it all right my gpa after freshman year is a 3.75. I know it only gets harder here on out, so I was wondering if I'm starting off with too low of a gpa. Also I would like to know if dental schools would not accept my bio 1 & 2 bc they are dual credit and pre-requisites. Btw I'm a Biology major.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
About the dual credit thing, call some schools (not now though, now they are too busy with us 😛)
 
If you got all A's your freshman year in college and just the transfer credits are bringing you down, you're fine. Just stay focused, make sure your study habits work for you, and try not to stress out about it already.