Sorry, another ROL opinion thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Plecopotamus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to add to what I'm sure are annoying threads for the more senior members here. I felt like all of the following would be a comfortable fit, and I don't particularly care about location or weather. I primarily want strong clinical training in a supportive environment and the ability to get a strong fellowship if I want one (I have no clue what subspecialty I might pursue). I just didn't find a really appreciable difference between all of these. I have some programs below #6, but I don't need feedback on them (and hope I don't go down that far on my ROL!).

I have nobody to advise me at my school, so I'd be thrilled and incredibly grateful to receive any opinions/advice/info either in the thread or by private message.

1. Rush (will probably stay #1, b/c I really liked it)
2. Jefferson
3. Miami
4. Michigan
5. Vanderbilt
6. USC

Members don't see this ad.

Rush is good! Don't know anything about USC. Jefferson, Miami, Michigan, Vanderbilt, all offer high quality, good public perception, and decent subspecialty exposure. You can get a good fellowship from any of them. Its a good list, and I don't think there are any weak programs in the 6 you've mentioned (excepting the fact that I know nothing about USC).