sorry i have to....

kamfeets

Jul 19, 2009
  1. Pre-Podiatry
I know you all probly hate these posts but here goes...
I am graduating early in december and have a gpa of 3.4 and science of around 3.1, I have 300 plus hours of volunteering experience working with handicapped children and 40 plus in a hospital, I am also a CNA. I have not shadowed a podiatrist yet but have been to one as a patient. I have shadowed a PA, dentist, MD, and pharmacist. I am planning on taking the MCAT in september and shadowing a pod the month of August.

My questions are...
1) (of course) what are my chances given i get a decent MCAT score?
2) should i wait to take the MCAT in the spring so I will have a decent amount of time to study after graduation?
3) should I apply in September without my MCAT or wait until I have taken it?

Thanks so much:oops:

futurepod2014

May 16, 2009
I actually visited one of the podiatry schools and I brought my transcript with me. They basically told me to apply as soon as I get my MCAT score back (I am taking it Aug21 so sending applications Sept21ish). I have very similar stats 3.44 cum 3.0 science with alot of experience as well and they told me 24 or higher should get me in.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.