source of cath films review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted980918

first year fellow here trying to get better at reading angiograms. is there any source similar to ecgsource for EKG where i can practice?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

first year fellow here trying to get better at reading angiograms. is there any source similar to ecgsource for EKG where i can practice?

Thanks
Get access to your home institution cath films. Attempt to read them yourself, then follow up with the final read. If you have questions, ask the advanced fellow and/or attending why they read something as such.

I've noticed that a lot of attendings will read films to obtain some goal- ie get the patient to CABG (sure that LAD looks like an 70%).

Get used to the views. Understand what views display what vessels well and which part of vessels well. Understand if there's overlap, how to change angulation to get what you want.

Get access to your home institution cath films. Attempt to read them yourself, then follow up with the final read. If you have questions, ask the advanced fellow and/or attending why they read something as such.

I've noticed that a lot of attendings will read films to obtain some goal- ie get the patient to CABG (sure that LAD looks like an 70%).

Get used to the views. Understand what views display what vessels well and which part of vessels well. Understand if there's overlap, how to change angulation to get what you want.

Thanks! Yeah I realized there are a great degrees of objectivity in this.