South College DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fpjp

Reaction score
Hey has anyone applied to the January cohort for South College? If you have, have you heard anything back yet regarding interviews or acceptances?

Members don't see this ad.

I’m finishing my application this month.
Does any South College current student has recommendations or reviews for the program?

Same here, Im finish my app up as well for this month. But haven't heard of anything from anyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have applied to South College June cohort 2021 start date. Has anyone received an acceptance letter to South yet?

I did the online interview for the January cohort, I haven’t heard back yet.
I applied to June too but they haven’t say anything.
They send me the link for the January interview around 1 week after submitting the application.

I heard back from South yesterday and I didn't get in. I heard back about 30 days after I submitted my interview.

I was waitlisted in August and just got a phone that I got in! Do not give up hope! When I got waitlisted I called and asked what were my weak points, sent in my updates last week and I just got called.

I was waitlisted in August and just got a phone that I got in! Do not give up hope! When I got waitlisted I called and asked what were my weak points, sent in my updates last week and I just got called.
Did you get in for January or June? I got waitlisted in September for the June cohort. Similarly I reached out to see what I could do to improve my chances. Just waiting patiently now...

Did you get in for January or June? I got waitlisted in September for the June cohort. Similarly I reached out to see what I could do to improve my chances. Just waiting patiently now...
January! So if you follow up on what they told you to improve on they could be calling you as late as may so just be ready because I am so far behind on all the enrollment stuff.

Does anyone mind sharing their stats?
GRE: AW-146 Q-149 W-3.5
undergrad in mathematics GPA: 2.8
prereqs: 3.8
observation hours: 107 (nothing fancy just your regular outpatient clinics)

My stats are pretty horrible but I was applying straight out of the military so that definitely was my ticket in. South College really cares about the all around person and life experiences and they definitely give you opportunity to tell that in the essays. Do NOT stress over the stats, its about being a well rounded person!!

Has anybody been accepted for June cohort? I am going to be sending an application in a few days