South University - Roommate/Housemate Search

Started by SomeOneNew
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SomeOneNew

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I will be attending South University, Columbia Campus.

First I want to congratulate all those who have been accepted.

I'm looking for a roommate for this upcoming June for at least 1 year. Let me know if anyone is interested. You can email me at [email protected]. I check my emails often.

21/F/NY

I want to apologize if this is the wrong section. I'm not sure which section I should be posting in.
 
Hey,

I will be attending the South University Savannah Campus.
I am looking for roommate (s). If anyone is interested or know of anyone, let me know via pm.
25.M.Atlanta