Southwest Baptist University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shyster

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone here was accepted by SBU I'd like to know what your stats were if you don't mind. This is just to give me an idea as to what my chances are.Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

hi, try to apply early, I think they are rolling admissions. I got my acceptance letter 3 days before Holloween I think

hi, try to apply early, I think they are rolling admissions. I got my acceptance letter 3 days before Holloween I think

Thanks for the info. Also, would you then say that with a 3.1 pre-req GPA and 1050 GRE I would have a very good chance at getting in?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info. Also, would you then say that with a 3.1 pre-req GPA and 1050 GRE I would have a very good chance at getting in?

Well I dont know if you have a VERY good chance at getting in or not, I'm an applicant (or was) myself so I dont know what they look at, but you should have a chance. I mean, I dont even know how I got into any programs this year. But, yeah............oh and they don't interview so your essay and LORs have to be on point. I submitted my PTCAS in August, just submit yours early and give yourself a chance.:thumbup:

I got in to Southwest Baptist. I think my GPA was something like 3.1, and prerequisite GPA was something like 3.7. GRE was 1330.

How are your other stats and letters?

Last edited: