Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I'm wondering if anyone had a particularly good experience with a "special project" in Southern California for a month long externship rotation? I have 2 weeks -> a month to fill and prefer something over Christmas. My interest is mostly small animals, but I have done a zoo externship and would certainly love something in that field as well. Research is also fine as I'm getting a bit desperate to find something at this point.
The only real requirement is that it can be organized into a project.
I'm wondering if anyone had a particularly good experience with a "special project" in Southern California for a month long externship rotation? I have 2 weeks -> a month to fill and prefer something over Christmas. My interest is mostly small animals, but I have done a zoo externship and would certainly love something in that field as well. Research is also fine as I'm getting a bit desperate to find something at this point.
The only real requirement is that it can be organized into a project.