Speech Pathology Forum

Started by az_zulu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

az_zulu

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

I'd like to start a speech pathology/communication disorders forum for those interested in pursuing a graduate degree in the field. I noticed your forum is fairly new and a related field. Can you please let me know how to start this forum?

Thank you!
 
thanks megboo. but how does one start a forum? and which clinical forum are you referring to? thanks again!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s good to see our Advisors/Moderators back on-line! Any suggestions or comments on the recent posts? As a new student, I really value your opinions and advice. Thank you!

.Did you guys go to the convention? How was it?.