Speed WW Game Thread

Started by Escalla
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just assuming we would have lynched her since she told us too...

Lynch alors for preservation
 
Final Lynch Tally:

Alors 2 - Dwin, Tropic
Dwin 1 - FS
Tropic 4 - Lissa, Alors, DVMD, wld
DVMD 1 - WS
 
You have lynched Tropicana, a villager. It is now Night 2. Deadline at 1:30 MDT or until all PMs are received.

1- dvmd
2- devyn - villager
3- FS
4-lissa
5- Dwin
6-alors
7- WS
8- tropic - villager
9- wld
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You awake to find DVMD, your angel, dead. It is now Day 3. Deadline at 1:35 MDT. Lynchy lynchy!

1- dvmd - angel
2- devyn - villager
3- FS
4-lissa
5- Dwin
6-alors
7- WS
8- tropic - villager
9- wld
 
I have taken a shower before during speed WW... just a really fast shower.

I am usually doing about 5 or so other things while playing speed WW... like right now I am playing, watching a movie, talking to a friend and doing homework. 🙂

Yeah, I'm cleaning my house currently and checking email. My shower/bath will be a bit longer, need to shave and deep treat my hair. :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current lynch tally:

Alors 1 - FS
Lissa 1 - Alors
wld 1 - WS
WS 1 - wld
Dwin 1 - Lissa

5-way tie??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad