Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Fun thing to note about speed ww or a more traditional mafia type game. Most will have no role, aka, no PM. Notification is needed the game has begun. Also, I texted SOV. haha

Ahh I see why you didn't think SOV was a wolf then. He's definitely off my suspicious list for now anyways.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah but he still should have gotten a notification when he was tagged at the beginning, so i feel it could be just as likely he missed a PM as that tag. Meh.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You wake up in the morning to find Cyndia, a villager, dead with her head bashed in.

There are 9 players remaining:
10 players remain:
1. Cephal0pod
2. SOV
3. alohacat
4.caiter92-the seer
5. Trilt
6. Cyndia- villager
7. Stb1473
8. PBC
9. Jilary-villager
10. Hayley
11. finnickthedog
12. Lupes

Fun thing to note about speed ww or a more traditional mafia type game. Most will have no role, aka, no PM. Notification is needed the game has begun. Also, I texted SOV. haha

I realize that, and that's part of the reason a little flag went up in my head. Arriving late because you supposedly didn't receive a notification right away, thus implying you are likely a villager, could be a kinda tricky thing to do as a wolf. A subtle way to imply your supposed innocence, if you will.

I dunno.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lupin, what changed your mind about Jil? I find it odd you urged us to unvote her in the last minute before lunch ended.

Eh, unless Lupin and SOV are both wolves I'm inclined to think SOV was being truthful. I still get the emails for PMs but I imagine he has turned them off a long time ago. On the plus side, this game's tag made me realize my SDN notifications are working again! :D

Lynch Trilt

If he still gets emails for PMs after modding WW, I'm super impressed. First time I woke up to 20+ that quickly went away. :p

I did the same when I was a wolf the first time... too many emails drove me crazy.

Eh, unless Lupin and SOV are both wolves

I'm getting feels for them both.. but then it also may be me being grudgy against Lupin because of last game, which is why I didn't vote for her.

Anyone wanna take a think into aloha suddenly becoming quiet after a quick follow up mayor vote, but little after?

I'm here! Mom and I were trying to figure out our rental car and how to get to Columbia.

Because I have played a number of speed wars and know that as a non role person, you don't get a PM.

I'm suspicious of that as proof of innocence, since DVMD told us villagers wouldn't have a pm . . . though, obviously, Jil was telling the truth.

I'm getting feels for them both.. but then it also may be me being grudgy against Lupin because of last game, which is why I didn't vote for her.
Huh. Feels because we are talking? That is how you find holes BTW. You force people to talk and you find weaknesses.

•••••lynch finnick•••••

Unless something else comes up.

I'm a plain old villager, but if you lynch me at least you don't get someone with a role on accident, I suppose. I'm somewhat flattered by how much Lupin's jumping on me but I'm boring this game. :shrug:

I don't have any real good defense besides the fact that I think I played pretty strategically when I was a wolf, so I don't think I'd throw myself out there frst round like Lupin implied. That's all I got though. :)

Lynch Finnick. Not convinced Trilt is wolfy.

Still have feels for SOV. And definitely a few for Lupin, but mostly because I now know she has mad WW skills and can be very sneaky. :p

Still have feels for SOV. And definitely a few for Lupin, but mostly because I now know she has mad WW skills and can be very sneaky. :p

Haha this was pretty much my reasoning too!

Still have feels for SOV.
irresistable-to-women_o_170345.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Not a good way to WW. You need the people with skills on villager side. You end with all you noobs and you've got RNG til end game and it is usually in favor of wolves due to the ability to communicate.

Exactly why I didn't vote for you...

Lynch Tally:

Trilt 3 (Lupin, finnick, stb)
Ceph 1 (hayley)
PBC 1 (SOV)
Finnick 3 (aloha, ceph, Trilt)
Lupin 1 (PBC)

This is the final lynch tally that I got. Be sure it is correct. Posting results in 2 minutes so tell me if it is wrong before then

Exactly why I didn't vote for you...
Fun part of Speed. You address everything and anything. It develops your skills to argue without the convenience of a role reveal. I hope everyone takes this as that kind of advancement in play. Learn what to say and when.

Not a good way to WW. You need the people with skills on villager side. You end with all you noobs and you've got RNG til end game and it is usually in favor of wolves due to the ability to communicate.

I would certainly agree. The RNG could just as easily make a person with more skills a wolf, though. And, people with more experience are more skilled at hiding the fact they are a wolf. In light of that, I think a little wariness on the part of us newer folks is justified.

It's almost a compliment of sorts and acknowledgement of your level of experience, really. :p

Reactions: 1 users

Yes but I think you'd play the same and just make the same claims as a wolf or villager. :p that's what makes someone a good wolf, as far as I've gathered - just being consistent.

I haven't been interested in killing you because I don't like killing people who are amusing. I think the longer you live while still being this aggressive, the more I wonder why you aren't wolf-dead and my suspicion raises.

Yes but I think you'd play the same and just make the same claims as a wolf or villager. :p that's what makes someone a good wolf, as far as I've gathered - just being consistent.

I haven't been interested in killing you because I don't like killing people who are amusing. I think the longer you live while still being this aggressive, the more I wonder why you aren't wolf-dead and my suspicion raises.
Ha! You are basing that off what i told you as a player. Which is true, I don't change my play whether villager of wolf, but the game. In speed, you ask as many people to say things as possible to get the feels. And while you may have them for me, it's because I speak most. You have to try and get people to talk. Gut feelings can only be had when things are said and there is an underlying feel behind the text. Good times.

Sorry, I am here, got distracted...
umm... hmm...

I changed my mind, @heyyimhayley you have a job...

Fix the tie.. who dies right now? Trilt or finnick, you have 2 minutes, don't discuss with anyone, even on thread.

Ha! You are basing that off what i told you as a player. Which is true, I don't change my play whether villager of wolf, but the game. In speed, you ask as many people to say things as possible to get the feels. And while you may have them for me, it's because I speak most. You have to try and get people to talk. Gut feelings can only be had when things are said and there is an underlying feel behind the text. Good times.

Gotta learn from the best ya know. ;)