Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
30 seconds till close!!!
Lupin (3)- Pippy, Dr-S, genny
Nessy (4)- coopah, lupin, DVMD, finn
Genny (1)- nessy

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Remaining Players!

1. Coop
2. Lupin
3. Pippy
6. genny
7. Doctor-S
9. Finn

Dead:
8. Ski- wolf
12. Bear- vanillager
4. AM- Doctor
11. SAR- vanillager
13. cheathac- vanillager
10. Nessy- wolf
5. DVMD- vanillager

6 players remaining!

Did you not just say you trust coopah?? haha
I realize that .. and I understand your comments.

The other reason is a reason based on probability and intuition because I can't get it out of my head that STL likes messing with numbers (and whatever else he messes with) in WW games.

Here are my humble thoughts:

1. Since STL created this game, I'm thinking it might be less likely that Pippy would be a wolf in this game - especially after Pippy worked her butt off being a wolf in the other WW game, and that game lasted for many days, and just ended today.

2. Although roles are supposed to be randomly assigned in these games, it doesn't seem likely to me that Pippy would be a wolf all over again - so soon ... just a few hours after the other WW game ended. It's just my feeling, that's all. So, I'm wanting to trust Pippy right now.

I realize that .. and I understand your comments.

The other reason is a reason based on probability and intuition because I can't get it out of my head that STL likes messing with numbers (and whatever else he messes with) in WW games.

Here are my humble thoughts:

1. Since STL created this game, I'm thinking it might be less likely that Pippy would be a wolf in this game - especially after Pippy worked her butt off being a wolf in the other WW game, and that game lasted for many days, and just ended today.

2. Although roles are supposed to be randomly assigned in these games, it doesn't seem likely to me that Pippy would be a wolf all over again - so soon ... just a few hours after the other WW game ended. It's just my feeling, that's all. So, I'm wanting to trust Pippy right now.
It doesn't work that way. RNG does what RNG wants. Ask the people that are always wolf. Or the ones who have played plenty of games and are never a wolf.